 |
Picture 48/365
Labs. |
Yes yes, I did it! Handed up my labs today! Woopwoop! Now onto all the other assessments I have to get done. So proud of myself! Apparently, I'm 1 of only 6 to hand them in on the deadline date though...crazy? I think so. Tomorrow, I'm off to an all-inclusive with my parents and Leslie. Excitement! Can't wait. It'll be a nice to get out of the house and do something for Carnival. I'll let you know how it goes :D
Hey girl congrats on handing in ur labs on deadline!! As for the other ppl handing them in late- shame lolz. I'm working on a 3000 word essay thats due monday - great joy! I just handed in one for 2000 words yesterday but I actually liked the topic so it was not a hassle to write unlike this one lolz. Can't wait to hear how the fete goes :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
Emz