07/02/11
So last night I managed to force my mummy to get some sleep. She has had so much work to do lately that she has been skipping out on visiting dreamland. Fortunately, I convinced her to sleep early last night and then the two of us woke up earlier than usual to do some work. She should have gotten at least 5 hours which is significantly more than she has been getting of late. Hopefully I can get her to sleep again tonight. Fingers crossed!
So last night I managed to force my mummy to get some sleep. She has had so much work to do lately that she has been skipping out on visiting dreamland. Fortunately, I convinced her to sleep early last night and then the two of us woke up earlier than usual to do some work. She should have gotten at least 5 hours which is significantly more than she has been getting of late. Hopefully I can get her to sleep again tonight. Fingers crossed!
| Picture 38/365 Catch your dreams. |
No comments:
Post a Comment