06/02/11
With carnival season comes so much energy, especially with the round the clock play of our very own soca music. I listened to soca all night tonight while doing my work. It had me all pumped and lively (until of course I saw the time and realised that I had to wake up early in the morning.) The soca artistes are releasing some rel sweet music this year and Kees is definitely at the height of it. We still have about a month again until the grand festival and I think these artistes will continue to deliver. I hope to make some soca mixes to send to my non-Trini friends abroad. And so, in the words of Benjai, "Wuh she do! Wine to d side, wine to side, wine to d wine to d wine to d side!"
| Picture 37/365 Rhythm to Purge The Pain From Your Heart |
No comments:
Post a Comment