Post for 31/01/11
There are too many things that I have to do, that I want to do and I feel as though I don't have enough energy. There's enough time to do them all...but that means omitting sleep from my daily routine.
 |
Picture 31/365
I'm A Survivor |
After battling cancer, I find that work just does not seem as important or pressing anymore. Enjoying my life and taking care of myself, spending time with my friends and family and laughing until I can barely breathe- those are the things that matter the most to me now. It's not that I don't care at all. I just care significantly less. I mean why sweat the little things to the point where you make yourself sick. You can't perform your best if you don't feel your best. Health first, work later.
So I'm not going to run myself to the ground studying and wear my body out. My body has been through enough trauma and torture don't you think so? However, I'm not going to flush all the hard work I've done over the years down the drain. I'll just have to find a way to balance it all :S
 |
| Always. |
 |
| Faith. |
No comments:
Post a Comment