30/01/11
Tonight my entire family was up until dawn finishing up projects. Family of procrastinators or just a family that works better under pressure? Oh well, the family that stays up late together wakes up late together :P
| Picture 30/365 Through rose-coloured curtains. |
So I've been thinking about my fast (Well, more like rethinking it)and I have decided that while I will continue to abstain from Facebook, YouTube and the like, I will still post on blogger. I feel that the completion of my 365 project can only be truly achieved if a post is done each day (or almost each day in the case of severe uncontrollable drowsiness) rather than all in one post. What transpires today should be recorded and told today, not five months from now. Since I was so excited and determined to do this project, I have decided to continue posts as usual. Short posts may become the norm at exam time however.
No comments:
Post a Comment