Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Double Post

17/01/11

Picture 17/365
Tamarind!
Crazy things are going on in school. Crazy, scary things. Everyone is sick! :O And not just a cold or virus, throwing up, nausea, sick! What madness! Time for me to stay my tail home! I don't want any of that by me! Vitamins! Tea! and Sleep! I cannot afford to get whatever it is that is going around :S

18/01/11

When I got to school this morning the birds were chirping really loudly, so I was serenaded while I did my math homework. Just thought it would be cool to share with you.


Sadly, the mysterious bug going around got to most of the new WBC. Only four of us were in school today. I hope they get better soon. It sounds bad :(
So, I was pretty productive the 1st week of school but then we basically 3 days off the 2nd week and now I'm in a slump. Grrr...now I have to re-motivate myself.Chelsea fighting! :P

Picture 18/365
Full Moon Finally!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my straightened look?