| Late night road trip with la familia. |
My family and I went on a late night errand tonight, one of our usual escapades. While we were driving, I realised that when I go off to university, we won't be able to spend time like this. Picking up ourselves and deciding to go on a random excursion down to Icacos will no longer be the norm. It saddened me, but that sadness only encouraged me to spend more time with them whenever I can and enjoy the simple moments of closeness when we talk and laugh together. I'm sure I will miss them and miss Trinidad. I will probably go through moments of feeling homesick. But these feelings and experience will just allow me to grow as an individual. As one of our teachers said in worship today, "Never say that you are going through stress but rather, say that you are growing through it." Besides, we always have holidays to palance. :P
| Picture 10/365 Jhandi. |
No comments:
Post a Comment