Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Far East Movement

Free Wired


I got the Far East Movement's new CD, "Free Wired" over the Christmas vacation and I am in love with it. I have listened to the CD at least once a day since I bought it. I listen to it whether I'm cleaning, lounging or studying. It always gets me pumped and puts me in a better mood. EVERY song on this CD is awesome, upbeat, energy filled and radio-worthy. Even the slower, more mellow tracks like "Rocketeer" and "Fighting For Air" radiate FM's free wired vibe while showing their versatility in other styles of music. The beats on these tracks are unbeatable :P Definitely the product of lots of FM club nights :P They even came to Trinidad to open for Maroon 5 last year. Their performance was amazing. They have so much energy on stage. They commanded that stage perfectly and amped up the crowd :D Much excitement! So check out Far East Movement if you haven't yet. They are definitely worth getting to know. Also check out some of their songs from before they became the Billboard-topping group they are today, "RoundRound" from The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift soundtrack and "Folk Music" courtesy KevJumba.

Free Wired Tracklist
1. Girls On The Dance Floor (feat. The Stereotypes)
2. Like a G6 (feat. The Cataracs & Dev)
3. Rocketeer (feat. Ryan Tedder of One Republic)
4. If I Was You (OMG) (feat. Snoop Dogg)
5. She Owns The Night (feat. Mohombi)
6. So What?
7. Don't Look Now (feat. Keri Hilson)
8. Fighting for Air (feat. Frankmusik)
9. White Flag (feat. Kayla Kai)
10. 2gether - Far East Movement + Roger Sanchez

Far East Movement in Trinidad

Picture 11/365
Unknown Contraption

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my straightened look?