This year, among all the new year resolutions to improve my eating, exercise and studying habits, one resolution towers above them all - RESIST ALL ATTEMPTS TO PROCRASTINATE. Procrastination is indeed a time killer and now, in my last days before exams, I have no time to kill. Last minute studying and cramming will not be an option this time. It is my aim to be fully prepared for these examinations and to kick some C.X.C butt. As such, I believe that procrastination (i.e. putting off things until the absolute last minute) is my worst habit and downfall, one that I plan to get rid of before I start university. So! I am taking the first step to recovery, admitting I have a problem and putting methods in place to overcome said problem.
In keeping with this resolution, I woke up earlier than usual today and began to do school work. I can now say that I did indeed crack open a book related to school this holiday. I dare say that that is an accomplishment. No cooking was done today though. Just eating. I should also mention that one of my goals this year is to be able to fully prepare 3 different Sunday lunches by myself before I leave for university. If you read my first post the picture was of the meal I helped my mummy prepare on Saturday, dhalpuri, channa & aloo, curry chicken and pumpkin. YUM! More observing and practising will be done during the week I assure you.
| Took a drive down to Rio Claro with my family today. This was a beautifully decorated church we saw on the way. (Sorry for the bad quality picture, the car was moving.) |
Some more pictures from the drive to Rio Claro. Hope you like them!
"Procrastinators UNITE!.....tomorrow." :P
lol! love the last line! ^_^
ReplyDelete