Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Picture 45/365
ME & YOU
So today was valentine's day, not that I paid heed to it much. I didn't feel especially excited or anything, except for when one of my friends got a bunch of roses and was over the moon with excitement. She was blushing all over the place hehehe. Too cute! Otherwise, the rest of us celebrated "Singles Awareness Day." I did allow myself a kiss chocolate though :P Spent almost the entire lunchtime sleeping on the bench...a bit of a sad way to spend valentine's when you think of it huh? But I was tired! Maybe one day in the future it'll be a more lovey-dovey holiday for me. If not, I'm pretty sure I'll survive :P I hope all of you had a great time with your loved ones! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my straightened look?