Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to School.

Back to school.
Today was the first day of the second term of the school year and it has made me entirely aware of how many things I need to get done in preparation for final year exams. Once I keep my resolution to erase procrastination from my daily routine however, everything should be fine. I think that if I keep organised and stay on top of everything this term won't be too hectic. Prioritise! Oh, apparently Sports Day is next week :S I do believe that was news to the entire Upper 6 student body haha. Most people are thinking about staying home on that day to study, especially since we have a Principal's holiday the day after but I think I'll go even if I'm not feeling it. It is my last Sports Day after all so I should enjoy it while it lasts. The least I could do is take pictures :P

Daddy and I went for a walk in the park today. First day of exercise for the year! Prohgress! (Far East Movement :P) Here are some gorgeous pictures of the sunset we saw along the way.



Anyways, I better start my work now. FOCUS!


2 comments:

  1. ok dat first sunset pic, fantastic!!! and sports is nxt wk? i shud go then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! SPORTS IS NEXT WEEK!?!? They INSANE!?!? Thats crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about my straightened look?