So today is the first day of the year 2011. One of my good friends, Stephanie, is doing a new project in which she posts a new picture everyday to her album called 365. A type of photographic journaling. I thought her idea was brilliant so I decided to take on the challenge as well especially seeing as this year I will be spending my last days at high school and my first at university. Excitement! Stephanie also happens to have a blog where she posts her own photographs, artwork, adventures and musings (have a look at her awesomely creative blog at http://www.superrrrrblog.blogspot.com/) so I thought, why not have a blog for a year? I was never really one for posting my thoughts, drabbles and ramblings on le world wide web but I was interested in it. I spent a good bit of time browsing Youtube this holiday vacation also (KevJumba :D! see what took up my time at http://www.youtube.com/user/kevjumba?blend=1&ob=4), so my mind has wondered about video blogging and such but I'm not so sure the public is ready for a face like mine :P haha Just kidding. But for now I've decided to venture outside of my comfort zone and experience something new this year. The blogging experience. My 2011 experiment. Every day for the year 2011, I will post something to this blog. Will I continue the blog after the 31st December? Who knows. For now, let's just see where 2011 takes me.
| 1/365. First lunch of 2011 shared with the family :D |
my girl11 LOOKIN FORWARD TO READING THIS! U better keep up with it k hon! supporting u all the way!
ReplyDelete