Friday, January 28, 2011

Time to Abstain.

So I want to come off the internet for a while but I'll need to check my email on a regular basis so I'm more looking at abstaining from all social networking sites which, sadly, includes this one. The thing is, one of my resolutions was to complete the 365 Project, i.e. the 365 album and blog.What if I just post on the blog once a week? I really do think total and complete withdrawal from Facebook, Blogger and Messenger is best though. That and chocolate. Today was my last pack of chocolate until after Lent. I'll be sure to continue taking my pictures though and just add them all in one go when I return. Not sure when that is though. Maybe I'll make an appearance after Lent also. Just to update. We'll see. This isn't final yet. It's a thought in progress. I will get back to you. Probably before I go to bed actually.

Picture 28/365
Think, Think, Think.


1 comment:

  1. oh no chels!! really? well if u think it's best, but i really thought it wud hav been awesome for u to actually keep it for the yr a post per day.

    but of course u do wats best k hon?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about my straightened look?