Thursday, January 13, 2011

View From La Pique

Picture 12/365
View from La Pique
A lot of my classmates keep saying that they're going to be so sad when they have to leave our school and how much they are going to miss it but honestly I am ready to leave. It's not that I don't love my high school and want to escape or anything. I just think that I've have grown throughout my years there and that it has influenced and changed me as much as it can. It's time to move on now and start a new chapter in my life. I think I'll experience a new type of growth when I go to university, more learning how to stand on my own and be independent. I treasure all the wonderful times I spent at my high school and all the unforgettable memories created but I am ready for a new adventure and frankly, I can't wait! :D



1 comment:

  1. yup. dat is life. i loved naps, some of the best yrs of my life but if i were to go bac ow, i wudnt b happy, to do like shakespeare and use clothing analogies, it just wudnt fit right, it'll be too tight a fit u know!

    we all gotta cherish wat we had on move on! ^_^ i'm excited for ya too!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about my straightened look?